This tour is not currently operating due to COVID-19. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and hope to see you soon!
Purchase this combo deal to receive all the benefits or our Auckland Hop On Hop Off Tour and get entry to the famous Auckland Sky Tower. The iconic Auckland Sky Tower has panoramic 360 degree views up to 80 kilometres in every direction. A trip up the Sky Tower is a must do when visiting Auckland city!
- Duration: 48 Hours
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live Guide
- Multilingual Audio Guides
- Free Wifi
- Sky Tower Entry Tickets included
- Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Tour - 16 Stops across 2 Routes
- Visit Auckland's Historical Landmarks and Attractions in one day
- Enjoy fantastic views from Auckland only open top double decker bus tour - Fully Air Conditioned seating available downstairs
- Live Commentary from our friendly local guides - Free Wifi & Multilingual audio commentaries available on the Central Tour
Enjoy seeing Auckland from the top of the Sky Tower and from our unique Open Top Double Decker buses! The Sky Tower stands at 328 meters and has been an icon of Auckland’s sky line for 20 years. It’s an exciting hub of adrenalin activities, superb dining and breath-taking views.
Once you are back at ground level hop on-board our Soaring Kiwi bus and explore Auckland’s must do attractions and landmarks. Our unique open top bus provides incredible uninterrupted views for spectacular photos, and our hop on hop off passes, allow you to explore the city at your leisure!
Gain access to all 16 stops on our Central and Western Routes with your Hop On Hop Off pass and explore the rest of the city visiting other world class attractions like Kelly Tarlton’s Sea Life Aquarium, Auckland Museum and the Auckland Zoo. Stop off for some shopping at either St Lukes Westfield Mall or Ponsonby Central before getting a close up view of the Auckland Harbour Bridge.
This Auckland Sky Tower combo pass is definitely the best way to see all of the spectacular sights and views Auckland has to offer!